- To provide quality training for all levels of athletes, from a beginning level up to national collegiate exposure competition
- To teach sound, technical skills, and game strategy
- To provide opportunities to play competitive sports at various levels of time and financial commitment
- To offer positive, passionate coaches to help grow young men and women as athletes in the game of life
- To live and teach the fundamental concepts of teamwork, sportsmanship, respect, and accountability
- To be a responsive, open, communicative, and well-organized youth sports organization
- To offer a high-value return in relation to cost
- To be connected with college coaches for the recruiting of players and scholarship opportunities when available
What Sets MLXA Apart from the Competition?
1. Year-round programs at OUR premier sports facilities in West Michigan!
All of our MLXA programs have primary access to the best facilities in the region—with outdoor synthetic turf and grass fields and indoor courts and turf fields.
2. Opportunities for individual/team development in lacrosse!
With integrated programming in two of the fastest-growing sports on in the country, MLXA trains/develop players who want to play, improve, and develop at the highest rate.
3. Leadership from a professional, educated, and passionate coaching staff!
Our coaches are committed to implementing our unique MLXA playing style with all of our athletes. We take time to educate our staff to ensure proper development is taking place.
MLXA’s #BeyondTheField approach provides players growth not only as athletes but as people. Our commitment to teaching Core Values and building relationships is proven.
5. Calendar friendly—providing program schedule in advance!
Our consistent facilities allow us to plan well in advance, providing parents with busy schedules plenty of time to plan and prepare ahead of time—any parent’s dream!
6. Budget-friendly—no hidden costs, with options to pay monthly or upfront!
There are no hidden costs in our programs—tuition costs cover everything in the program. Plus, our convenient payment plans make our programs accessible to everyone!
7. Quality turf fields—extended seasons and no canceling due to wet grass!
MSA’s turf fields allow us to play longer seasons (i,e,- November and March), and canceling practices or games due to having unplayable fields is in the past! Bring on the rain!
8. Access to athletic development and injury prevention/assessment!
Our club’s relationship with i’move provides our players with in-house professional support in speed & agility, sports performance, and injury prevention/assessment.
9. Consistency, communication & stability with support from MSA admin staff!
There is a ton of work that goes on behind the scenes to provide the best experience possible for players and parents. Our dedicated staff’s goal is to make your job easier!
10.Possibilities for multi-sport programming with MVA, MBA, and MFA!
Outside of lacrosse, MSA has 3 other sports for our athletes to get involved in. Our goal is to provide convenient multi-sport programming for athletes of all ages!