Don't Decrease the GOAL...Increase the EFFORT.
MSA Camps & Clinics
Michigan Sports Academies offers additional training for the Elite, Experienced, and Everyone. Whether you are trying a sport for the first time, looking to push your game to the next level, or looking for elite skill specific training…we have something for you! Join our experienced staff in our state of the art facilities!
Camp and clinic programming is offered for athletes from PreK to 12th grade. Clinics run in the fall, winter, and spring and we offer multiple summer camps through June, July and August.
MSA Academic Day Camp
An opportunity for your family to have a designated and monitored safe workspace away from home. We are creating ways that we can support your family as you prepare for the varying schedules and responsibilities in the midst of an unprecedented school year. Questions – email Betsy or call (616)-328-810
Location | MSA Fieldhouse
Full-Day | 7:30am-5:30pm | $50/day
Half-Day | 7:30am-12pm OR 12-5:30pm | $30/day
*Pickup and dropoff times are flexible within time windows.
2 Children | $90/day
3 Children | $120/day
4 Children | $150/day
*Email Ali for registration help*
- All COVID-19 Safety Protocols will be implemented.
- Structured daily check-in, including verification of COVID-19 Symptom Questionnaire completion and temperature checks.
- Assigned seating, appropriately spaced (children of the same family may sit together).
- Daily sanitation of work stations.
- Masks required for all staff and students.
- 1 instructor per 10 students.
- Instructors will ensure students are attending their zoom meetings based on the child’s class schedule submitted at check-in each day.
- Structured morning and afternoon physical activity based on student schedules.
- We have tons of indoor and outdoor sports space. This gives your family the chance to be active throughout the day, balancing academics and athletics.
- Our MSA staff are some of the most caring, energetic, and dedicated people you can find to work alongside your children.
- We have half-day and full-day options, 5 days a week.
- Choose the day(s) that work best for your schedule.
- Lunch is available for purchase during registration and our snack bar will be available throughout the day.
MVA runs year-round volleyball camps for beginners just starting and experienced players looking to play in college. Programming is broken down into Volleykids (PK – 4th), Youth Academy (4th – 6th), Middle School & High School.
CURRENT PROGRAMMING – Summer camps running June, July and August for Volleykids & Youth Academy | Middle School all skills, boot camp, and college performance | High School all skills, position training, boot camp, and college performance.
UPCOMING PROGRAMMING – Fall clinics begin in September for Volleykids, Youth Academy and Middle School All Skills | Fall 5/6ers league
MFA offers soccer and futsal camps and clinics for the beginner just learning the game to the high schooler trying to hone their skills. Our Juniors program (Little Rascals) for the youngest players includes year rounds training and game opportunities as well as summer camps. Soccer training includes goalkeeping, Latican, scoring clinics, and our soccer performance school and well as summer day camps.
CURRENT PROGRAMMING – Summer camps and training in soccer and futsal. Classic day camp | Goal scoring, goal keeping, skills & games, and Latican camp | Summer performance school | HS Girls and Boys Camps |ABK Summer training
UPCOMING PROGRAMMING – Fall Juniors and 616 in-house teams | Fall skills and goalkeeping clinics
MBA runs camps for every level of basketball player. Programming is broken down into Future Ballers (PK – 3rd), Youth Academy (4th – 6th), Middle School & High School.
CURRENT PROGRAMMING – Summer camps through June, July and August for Future Ballers & Youth Academy | All Day with MBA Camp | All Girls MS & HS Clinic
UPCOMING PROGRAMMING – Fall clinics for Future Ballers & Youth Academy | K-2nd league
MLXA offers all levels of camps on our state of the art turf facilities. Camps run year-round and are open to all levels. Young athletes can learn the sport in Little Laxers. Experienced athletes can join our Bootcamps for high-level lacrosse. MLXA even provides gear for Little Laxers and has gear to rent in Laxers.
CURRENT PROGRAMMING – Summer camps in June, July and August for Little Laxers & Girls Laxers | MS & HS Bootcamp and All Skills | MS & HS Training session and drop in games
UPCOMING PROGRAMMING – Fall clinics for Little Laxers, Girls Laxers, and Boys Laxers | MS & HS Training Clinic