Want to join our team?
MSA Coaching Information
TEACH is pivotal to our mission at MSA. If you would love to teach and inspire athletes in West Michigan …we want you on our team! Our coaching expectations include:
- A passion to create and maintain an atmosphere of accountability and fun for all players.
- Attend MSA coaching clinic (Learn the MSA methods of training, conflict resolution skills, concussion management, and social media guidelines)
- CPR training current or attend MSA session
- Professional communication with parents and players
- Weekly updates to supervisor
- Bi-weekly coaches’ meetings
MSA Coaching Opportunities
We are always looking to add great coaches to our staff!
For Soccer or Futsal coaching email Brett (email@example.com)
For Volleyball coaching email Jessica (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kelly (email@example.com)
For Basketball coaching email Mitch (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For Lacrosse coaching email Anna (email@example.com)
MSA Facility Information
Our facilities are our homes. We serve not only our MSA athletes but open the door for recreation opportunities for thousands of people in Grand Rapids every week. If you want to work in a fun, exciting environment where you get to meet new people and greet them with a smile and helping hand…we want you on our team!
Our customer service representative expectations include:
- Enthusiasm, positivity, and pride in a job well done.
- CPR training current or attend MSA session.
- Flexible night and weekend availability.
MSA Facility Opportunities
There are no current opportunities, please check back later.
MSA Career Information
It’s not just a job, it’s a passion. We are blessed with a dedicated, invested, enthusiastic staff with a passion for what they do and the desire to give it their all. We believe in teamwork and supporting each other through the journey.
MSA Career Opportunities
MSA Finance Associate (Part-time): Will work with the Finance Department to maintain consistent financial services for all building and sports programming
If interested, please email a cover letter, resume and application to Julie.
To learn more about internships and apply, click here.