LEARN WITH US!
At MSA, we have a passion to teach life outside of sport… and that extends to college students! We offer both sports and building internships throughout the academic year. These dynamic programs teach students the inner workings of youth sports and facilities, including but not limited to, marketing, customer retention, program development, event planning, and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals passionate about SPORTS & UNITING the community through athletics. Our interns will work DIRECTLY with our staff and customers as well as LEAD programming and events.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Throughout the course of your internship, you will:
- Make an impact and contribution to your department (building or sport)
- Gain career insight and advice from full-time staff
- Set career goals beyond your time with MSA
- Learn valuable organizational and office skills
Within the MSA internship program, students can elect either the Sports or Building Department.
Sports | As a sports intern, students will work within the sports offices (basketball, volleyball, lacrosse, and/or soccer). During the internship, students will assist the sports office with administrative duties such as data entry, writing email copy, designing marketing campaigns, social media posts, event planning, on-site event hosting, and more!
Building | As a building intern, you will support the building staff in all facets of building operations including league planning, reaching new customers, on-site event setup, ordering and keeping stores stocked, building maintenance, scheduling, and more!
- Winter Internships | Runs January – April. Applications are due by December 1st.
- Summer Internships | Runs May – August. Applications are due by April 1st.
- Fall Internships | Runs August – December. Applications are due by July 1st.
At MSA, we know it is important to love where you work! We offer our interns competitive perks to make you feel a part of the team.
- Gear – we love our MSA swag and can’t wait for you to love it as well!
- We consider you a team member – not just an intern.
- Staff Bonding- we want you to have fun with us too!
- Casual dress code – yes, you can wear your athletic gear!
- All interns are able to receive college credit and MSA can tailor the internship to meet all required hours.
- All interns must be able to work nights and weekends.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university/ college program to receive credit
- Proficient in computer skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able and willing to adapt to different situations
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Does this sound like you? Fill out the application below and our staff will be in touch!