READY TO PLAY?
MVA 616 is a local and affordable alternative for families who do not want to commit to travel volleyball teams. The 616 program exists to bridge the gap between MVA camps and clinics and travel teams.
This program is designed to provide players with a season of learning the fundamentals of volleyball with a commitment to keeping it fun. With 2 seasons to choose from, this program utilizes our incredible facilities to host training and competition within several different age groups.
- U12 teams are coed
- Teams are offered for ages U13-U17
- 616 offers 2 7-week sessions for 56ers (Fall Session 1 and Fall Session 2)
- 616 offers 2 3 – month sessions for U12, U13, & U14U14 (Winter or Spring)
- Winter and Spring U12 athletes must attend tryouts. In other age groups there will be an open registration period.
- Open to athletes in Grand Rapids
MVA 616 | U13 & U14 Teams | GRAND RAPIDS
Our 616 local teams are a great option for athletes who wish to experience our club teams with no travel and a lower cost. Athletes may choose to participate in 3 month seasons, Winter, Spring, or both. Athletes will have one component and team practice a week and compete in 4 Saturday tournaments against other West Michigan competition. There are no tryouts required for 616 teams. 616 fee includes a practice shirt, Nike jersey, and water bottle for the season.