READY TO PLAY?
MVA 616 Teams
MVA 616 is a local and affordable alternative for families who do not want to commit to travel volleyball teams. The 616 program exists to bridge the gap between MVA camps and clinics and travel teams.
This program is designed to provide players with a season of learning the fundamentals of volleyball with a commitment to keeping it fun. With 2 seasons to choose from, this program utilizes our incredible facilities to host training and competition within several different age groups.
U13 & U14 Teams
- U13 and U14 age groups 616 teams are open registration and are first come first serve. Registration will open on our website in November and will remain open until teams are full
- Middle school 616 teams practice once a week on Fridays and play in 3 in house events.
- Offered in Grand Rapids only.
U12 616 Teams
- U12 teams do require tryouts. Please see information sheets under club teams for more information
- U12 616 offers two 3 – month sessions (Winter or Spring). Teams practice twice a week and play in local tournaments.
- Offered in Grand Rapids only